01st March 2019 : Torie Robinson Visits in EpilepsyFoundation.
Time : 12pm to 3:00 pm
Venue : Lotus House Ground Floor, Marine Lines
The day started with loads of excitement as the Epilepsy Patient & CEO of Epilepsy Spark Ms Torie Robinson came to meet & greet Epilepsy Foundation Mumbai. Dr. Nirmal Surya Founder Trustee & Chairman of Epilepsy Foundation welcome her to Epilepsy Foundation So the day was full of sharing & caring, Sharing knowledge of epilepsy & guiding patients how to care for themselves.
It was full of fun day while we conducted below activities with her.
1) Presented Bookey made by Epilepsy Patient Mrs. Meena Soni.
2) Presented Cloth Bag made by Epilepsy Patient Ms. Nikhat Khan.
3) Dance Activity done By Ranjeet & his team where Torie Robinson also did Dancing on Bollywood Song.
4) Dr Mehul Desai Shared Knowledge of Paediatric Epilepsy.
5) Mahandi Design made on Ms Torie Robinson’s Hand.
6) Yoga Session by Devyashini Sharma ,wherein Ms Torie enjoyed and tried to attempt Vrukshaasana.
7) Talk on Epilepsy by Patients Parents & How Torie is managing her life with Epilepsy done with Dr Nirmal Surya & Torie Robinson.
Torie Robinson Shared her story with all patients which was very interesting & inspiring many patients to live their life with Epilepsy. She strongly believe to be independent & follow all positive people& share knowledge with everyone& ignore all negativity with Sarcastic way hahah..!!! She did Yoga ,Dancing & Mahandi on her hand and mention would like to continue on Skype from London as well. Nearly 250+ Patients & Care givers attended the program along with 6 to 7 Social Workers.